To all of our members and visitors. Please note that if you are traveling from the city using I-94/Edens Expressway, that the Westbound exit ramp onto Touhy Avenue will be closed from May 13th to July 3rd.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. You may wish to add some considerable time to your commute in order to promptly make class times.
We recommend bypassing the traffic using the following directions.
- Bypass Touhy Avenue and instead exit Eastbound onto Dempster Street
- Take the immediate right upon exiting onto Lockwood Avenue
- Continue onto Lockwood Avenue and make slight right onto Gross Point Road
- Continue using Gross Point Road until it bends slightly to the left and then dead ends at Howard Avenue
- Make a left onto Howard Avenue
- Look towards your right for the Howard Industrial Plaza on the Southwest corner of Howard Avenue and Central Avenue.
Please drive safely and thank you for your patronage and patience through all of the Road Construction!